Something new about the can opener.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tupperware Can Opener
I just found out that actually the Tupperware opener has this little clamp that helps you to remove the can cover without making any mess or worry that the sharp edges might cut you. Especially when you are attempting to remove the cover of a sardine can, the pressure of it causes you to spill the sauce or slipped away from your fingers.  I will still assume that it is just a single function opener not until I watched my mum using it today. 

I wonder how about the other types of can openers? Did they apply this function as well? 

But anyways, I managed to take a video of my mum opening the last can of sardine as a demo. :D 
Just a 30s video, hope you guys enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share!